The Golden Tulip Kumasi City Hotel has professional staff members who are on hand to provide the highest level of service to all guests. Clients can look forward to the latest technology in terms of business and entertainment. The hotel offers 160 spacious rooms that are well furnished to suit the most demanding of guests; but really, it is the decor that sets this hotel apart as an ideal place to stay when looking for luxurious accommodation in Ghana.
The hotel is located in Nhyiaeso, a suburb of Kumasi near the Central Business District. By car, it is about a 30-minute drive from the airport. The hotel is opposite the Ridge Police Station and the Ghana Water Company.
Hotel Address: PO Box Ks5191, Kumasi
From the Kumasi Airport (KMS):
Take a taxi or hire a car at the airport and...
1. Head south
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Antoa Rd
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Zongo Rd
4. Turn right at Fuller Rd
5. Turn left at Mampong Rd
6. Sharp left at Bantama Rd
7. Continue onto Harper Rd/Prempen II Rd
8. Continue to follow Harper Rd until you turn right at Pine Ave
9. Golden Tulip Kumasi City Hotel is on the right
From the STC Terminal:
Take a Taxi and...
1. Head northeast toward Odum Rd
2. Turn right at Odum Rd
3. Take the 1st right onto Prempeh Rd
4. Turn left at Harper Rd/Old Bekwai Rd
5. Continue to follow Old Bekwai Rd until you take the 1st right onto Pine Ave
6. Golden Tulip Kumasi City Hotel is on the right